Monday 14 April 2014

Hair fall



My husband will help me in cleaning the house every weekend. Whenever he cleans our room, he will to scold me because of hair all over the room.

This is common for those after delivered baby and became worst after I delivered my third child.  I have tried a lot of ways to stop from hair fall such as hibiscus leaf, coconut oil, and I have spent a lot of money on hair treatment. But there is no different.

This week whiles my husband cleaning our room and he dot not found any hair in our room…. And what the secret the hair fall stops.

The secret is Shaklee ESP…


ESP contains protein. Protein is one of important element in building up in the hair cells. If less protein our hair brittle and fall out.

One Canister consists of 850 grams for 2 months.

Price are RM150.00 exclude postal charges RM10.00

Free consultation.

For more consultation contact:

Logeswary Mariappan
SMS/Whatapp:  012-3612203
Email: logeswary.mariappan@gmail.com
Shaklee ID:955747

No comments:

Post a Comment