She will feel giddy and vomit even can not eat any foods or drinks water. Later to prevent the pain and she can't skip her classes so she started to take medicine. She will take medicine every month even before the pain started. She is phobia of the pain.
Pain caused by movement of the muscles of the uterus to contract and expand strongly during the blood stain down the wall of the uterus leads to contractions. This movement causes us to feel pain & hurt.
Here are some tips to reduce the pain:
* Apply a heating pad to your lower abdomen. .
* Do light circular massage with your fingertips around your lower abdomen.
* Drink warm beverages.
* Eat light but frequent meals.
* Keep your legs elevated while lying down, or lie on your side with your knees bent.
* Take warm showers or baths.
* Walk or exercise regularly, including pelvic rocking exercises.
* Rest when needed.
* Massage your lower back and abdomen.
OTHER THAN ALL THIS MIGHT HELP
Shaklee has 3 supplement can be taken:
- Produce the best effect on menstrual cramps.
- Helps relieve stress and is needed by the adrenal glands.
- Helps to reduce water retention, increase oxygen flow to the female organ, also help stabilize estrogen levels to normal levels.
2. GLA Complex
- Menstrual cramps, involves muscle spasms in the uterus. Therefore, taking GLA supplements to ease the symptoms of menstrual cramps.
- Consume adequate calcium can reduce menstrual cramps.
- Calcium can regulate fluctuating mood and other symptoms
SAY NO TO MENSTRUAL PAIN ANYMORE.
Every purchase from me will get a free consultation from time to time.
For more details: